Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submitted manuscript is in Microsoft Word text processor format (* .docx, * .doc)
- The manuscript is unpublished, it has not been previously published, nor is it being simultaneously submitted to another journal.
- The text is 1.5 spaced, Times New Roman font with 12 point size and all the illustrations, figures and tables are inside the text in the corresponding place and not at the end of the document.
- The Charter of Originality and Transfer of Rights signed by all the authors has been completed.
- The text complies with the bibliographic and style requirements indicated in the Guidelines for Authors.
- The resume format (Orcid and Iralis) has been completed by each of the authors.
- The Conflict of Interest Declaration format has been completed.
- Web addresses have been added for references where possible.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or other person.