Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is unpublished, it has not been previously published, nor is it being simultaneously submitted to another journal.
- The submitted manuscript is in English and in Microsoft Word format (* .docx, * .doc)
- Web addresses have been added for references where possible.
- The text is 1.5 spaced, Verdana font with 12 point size, and all the illustrations, figures, and tables are in color, with good quality, and inside the text in the corresponding place and not at the end of the document as annexes. Use italics for scientific names and accompanied by the classifier. The authors' names and keywords are separated by semicolons (;). Revise published articles.
- The text complies with the bibliographic and style requirements indicated in the Guidelines for Authors. In references, authors are separated by semicolons (;) and accompanied by the DOI.
- Has read and agrees with the Confidentiality and Plagiarism Policy.
- The Charter of Originality and Transfer of Rights signed by all the authors has been completed.
- The resume format (Orcid and Iralis) has been completed by each of the authors.
- The Conflict of Interest Declaration format has been completed.
- The manuscript has a minimum length of 5000 words and a maximum of 6000 words, excluding references.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes stated by this journal and will not be available for any other purpose or other person.